32 oz Organic pasta sauce (garlic and basil)
10 oz tomato sauce
3-4 (depending on size) Organic grass fed shanks with bone
2 pounds White Sweet potato
1 white onion
1 bunch of organic spinach
4 stalks of celery
3 organic carrots
Bunch of organic broccoli
1/4 cup Braggs Liquid Aminos or tamari sauce
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
2 bay leaves
1 Tbsp oregano
1 Tbsp basil
- All veggies should be cut into bite size pieces.
- Brown the meat with the help of coconut oil in stew pot.
- Add onions, celery, carrots and cook for 3-4 minutes
- Add pasta sauce and tomato sauce, cut up potatoes, dried spices and bring to boil. Reduce heat to med-low and cook for 45 minutes to an hour or until potatoes are soft but not breaking apart.
- Add more arrow root if needed to thicken stew or smash potatoes against pot.
- Lastly add spinach and broccoli, stir in and turn off your heat.
- NOTE: if using fresh spices, do not add until ½ way through cooking.