2 lbs. ground turkey
1 onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, diced
1/8 cup olive oil
1 28 oz. can chopped tomatoes
2 medium carrots, chopped
2 medium zucchini , chopped
3 celery stalks, chopped
1 head broccoli including stem, chopped
8 oz. spinach
4 qts. organic chicken broth (Costco)
Fresh cracked pepper
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Use a large stock pot (at least 12 quart).
- Saute onion and garlic together in the olive oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Add chopped vegetables, except spinach, and cook for 6 minutes.
- Add turkey meat and cook for 6 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, bring to gentle simmer.
- Add seasonings and cook for 15-20 minutes on low.
- Add spinach and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve as is or over brown rice.
1 Hass avocado, peeled and pitted
¼ cup chopped dill
¼ cup fresh lemon juice
4 cups purified water
4 large cucumbers
4 celery stalks
- Put all ingredients in the blender and blend until creamy smooth.
- Pour into bowls and serve.
3 Sweet Potatoes
1 bunch Spinach
1 bunch Cilantro
1 can Adzuki beans
1 can Coconut milk
Madras curry seasoning
- Chop sweet potatoes into chunks.
- Saute spinach in small amount of oil
- Place sweet potatoes and spinach with remaining ingredients and let simmer.
- Add water for desired soup consistency
1 large head of cauliflower
2-3 celery stalks, chopped
1 carrot, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1-2 onions, chopped
1-2 teaspoons ground cumin
½ teaspoon pepper
¼ teaspoon sage
- Chop head of cauliflower and put in soup pot (save a handful of tiny flowerets for a raw garnish)
- Add celery, carrots, garlic and onions
- Add spices
- Barely cover with water, bring to boil, then simmer until veggies are tender.
- Blend the contents of the pot and adjust seasonings to taste.
- Add a little hot water if the soup is too thick.
- Optional: pour soup into blender to make a smooth texture
- Serve garnished with raw flowerets.
- This is a Paleo recipe
32 oz Organic pasta sauce (garlic and basil)
10 oz tomato sauce
3-4 (depending on size) Organic grass fed shanks with bone
2 pounds White Sweet potato
1 white onion
1 bunch of organic spinach
4 stalks of celery
3 organic carrots
Bunch of organic broccoli
1/4 cup Braggs Liquid Aminos or tamari sauce
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
2 bay leaves
1 Tbsp oregano
1 Tbsp basil
- All veggies should be cut into bite size pieces.
- Brown the meat with the help of coconut oil in stew pot.
- Add onions, celery, carrots and cook for 3-4 minutes
- Add pasta sauce and tomato sauce, cut up potatoes, dried spices and bring to boil. Reduce heat to med-low and cook for 45 minutes to an hour or until potatoes are soft but not breaking apart.
- Add more arrow root if needed to thicken stew or smash potatoes against pot.
- Lastly add spinach and broccoli, stir in and turn off your heat.
- NOTE: if using fresh spices, do not add until ½ way through cooking.