- Grate zucchini into a small bowl.
- Finely chop green onion and mix with the zucchini.
- Combine egg into the bowl and mix thoroughly adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon three mounds of the zucchini mixture into pan and fry until lightly browned, pressing down to flatten. Flip and repeat.
1 cup Almond Meal
1/2 cup Coconut Flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup shredded Coconut
1 cup Coconut Milk
1 cup Walnuts
1/2 cup Coconut Oil
1/2 cup Honey
1 tsp baking powder
- Blend together eggs, coconut milk, coconut oil and honey.
- Combine coconut flour, almond meal, baking powder and shredded coconut flakes.
- Combine liquid and dry ingredients. Whisk thoroughly into batter until there are no lumps.
- Pour ingredients into greased (you can use coconut oil here) 9x5x3 inch or smaller loaf pan and bake at (350F) for 40 – 50 minutes.
- Remove bread from loaf pan and cool on rack.
- Add cilantro, parsley, scallions, tomatoes and avocado to food processor and blend.
- Pulse almonds separately until fine. Add to cilantro mix.
- Combine lemon juice, oil, and sea salt and pour mixture over vegetables.
1 broccoli head, chopped into bitesize pieces
1 package of bacon, chopped
½ cup toasted cashews
1 tablespoon oil (olive, grapeseed or coconut)
- Cook bacon in a frying pan for 4‐5minutes or until crispy. Remove bacon from pan and combine with raw broccoli.
- Add cashews and drizzle with the oil of your choice!
10 (6 oz.) boneless duck breasts with skin
2 tablespoons water
sea salt, black pepper
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 450°F. Score duck skin in a crosshatch pattern with a small sharp knife and season duck all over with salt and pepper.
- Heat water in an ovenproof 12-inch heavy skillet over low heat until hot, then add duck, skin side down. Cook duck, uncovered, over low heat, without turning, until most of fat is rendered (melted) and skin is golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Transfer duck to a plate and discard all but 1 tablespoon fat from skillet.
- Roast duck in oven until thermometer registers 135°F, about 8 minutes for medium-rare. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Holding a sharp knife at a 45-degree angle, cut duck into slices. Serve with preferred chutney. Garnish with fresh fruits and vegetables.
3 cups macadamia nuts
1/8 tsp sea salt
(set aside part of this crust for lattice)
18 oz pitted cherries, chopped, as well as…
11 1/2 oz pitted cherries
1 1/4 oz irish moss (this serves as a thickener)
1/2 c lemon juice
1/2 c agave
4 TBS vanilla extract
1/8 tsp sea salt
- Combine ingredients in food processor. When mixed well, scoop into pie pan and press firmly down allowing mixture to cover the dish, including up the sides (don’t forget to set some aside for the lattice)
- Combine all ingredients, leaving aside the 18 oz of chopped cherries.
- Once blended well, pour into bowl and mix in chopped cherries.
- Pour entire mixture over pie crust, and allow to set in fridge or freezer.
3 cups free range chicken breast, cooked and chopped
1 onion, diced
1 jalapeno, seeds removed and diced
4 garlic cloves, minced
4 cups chicken broth
2 tbsps olive oil
2 tsps ground cumin
2 tsps chili powder
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Black pepper to taste
Fresh cilantro, diced
Optional: red pepper flakes
- Saute vegetables in olive oil
- Add seasonings
- Add broth and allow to simmer 5-10 minutes
- Add chicken and serve with fresh cilantro and avocado
- NOTE: add red pepper flakes to achieve desired “heat” level
4 cups almond milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon powder
2 tsp grounded nutmeg
1/4 cup agave
2 peeled and ripe bananas
- Blend and enjoy!
- Note: For additional protein, add a TBS of almond butter