1 cup organic dried cherries
1 cup organic dried figs
1 cup organic dried apricots or dates
1/2 cup soaked almonds (at least 7 hours)
Juice of 1 orange
1/2 cup organic dried coconut
NOTE: When buying dried fruit and coconut, it’s important to buy organic un-sulphured without bisulphites.
- Roughly chop the almonds by hand or using a food processor; remove almonds from food processor
- Put all the fruit into a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Combine the fruit and almonds into the food processor along with the orange juice and process.
- Scrape the mixture into a large bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Making sure your hands are clean and cold (try running them under cold water before you begin), roll the dough into small balls.
- Roll them into the dried coconut and store in the refrigerator.