Not necessarily an “in-a-hurry, work day breakfast” – better made on weekends when you’re not rushe; This takes about 20 minutes start to finish. Makes great leftovers for snacks.
6-8 organic eggs (depending on how many people you want to feed and the size of your pan)
2-3 Tablespoons organic butter
Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
1/4 cup organic red bell pepper, chopped OR shallots, chopped
1/4 cup organic broccoli, chopped
1/2 cup organic spinach, chopped
Organic Raw Cheddar Cheese
1/2 organic apple, sliced per person
- Over medium heat in a large skillet THAT HAS A COVER, melt butter and add onion, broccoli and bell pepper; cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add spinach and any other veggies you choose; cook until spinach begins to wilt.
- Crack all eggs directly into pan; stir to mix gently (you don’t have to ‘scramble’ them in the pan).
- Season with sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste.
- Cover, turn to low, and cook 10-12 minutes.
- If the bottom of pan browns or burns, simply scrape egg mixture from above browned/burnt area to serve.
- Serve with fresh sliced apple or a Green Smoothie