1 1/3 cups finely diced peeled seeded honeydew or other melon
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro plus 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
1/4 cup finely diced red onion
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons finely grated lime peel
1 teaspoon finely chopped seeded serrano chile
Nonstick vegetable oil spray
4 boneless chicken breast halves with skin
- Combine diced melon, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, finely diced red onion, lime juice, olive oil, grated lime peel, and chopped serrano chile in medium bowl.
- Toss to blend flavors.
- Season melon salsa to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spray grill with nonstick vegetable oil spray; prepare barbecue (medium heat).
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken breasts until skin is crisp and brown and chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Slice chicken breasts and arrange on plates.
- Top with melon salsa and cilantro leaves and serve. (EP)