After moving to New England, I noticed that many Haddock recipes were made with bread crumbs, so we came up with a healthy alternative. Even kids love this fish dinner! Buy and make extra for lunch.
1 1/2 – 2 lbs of haddock (or flounder, cod, or tilapia)
4 cloves garlic
1 can diced tomatoes (14 oz.)
Sea salt and fresh black pepper
1/4 cup imported grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon butter, melted
Optional: Chopped fresh basil
- Heat oven to 400 ° F.
- In medium sauce pan, heat olive oil and add onion, garlic, tomatoes, olives, and capers.
- Bring to boil, turn down to simmer.
- Place fish in baking dish.
- Pour melted butter over fish. Sprinkle Parmesan over fish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes.