Meal of the Day (MOD):
- “Snakes! Why did it have to be snakes?” Everyone will love this Indiana Jones Soup so much, you’ll have trouble hanging onto it.
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 30 Hollow Rocks and 30 Seated Press with dumbbells
- Workout: Clapping Push-Ups
- Directions: Death by Push Up. In the first minute, do 1 Clapping Push-Up. In the second minute, do 2 Clapping Push-Ups, and so on until your minute is full of continuous Clapping Push-Ups.
- Challenge: Tabata Sit-Ups
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Tough workout yesterday? Try some active recovery like a breathing walk or a roll and stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.” ~Anthony Brandt
- Journaling Exercise:
Our familial relationships are among the most important we possess. In your journal, list the top 3 traits you most appreciate about each of your immediate family members. Then yank out a piece of paper and jot a note to one of them, telling them their most appreciated traits.