Meal of the Day (MOD):
- This Sun Dried Tomato Chicken dish is great with drumsticks or thighs. Try it with both!
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 400 meter jog, 20 Walking Lunges
- Workout: Kipping Pull-ups, Double Unders, Knees to Elbows, Pistol Squats
- Directions: Complete 2 rounds of learning or perfecting each skill for 2 minutes in succession; maximum of 2 minutes rest between rounds. Record difficulties, concerns, questions, achievements, Ah-ha!’s
- Challenge: 50 Burpee Pull-ups (a burpee, into a pull-up, into a burpee, etc)
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Breathing Walk or Roll and Stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“You must remain focused on your journey to greatness.” – Les Brown
- Journaling Exercise:
Who are the people that matter most to you? Take a few minutes and brainstorm in your journal a creative way you can show each of those closest to you just how valuable they are (i.e. a note of appreciation and gratitude, an act of service, a gift).