Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Make a large batch of Dr Paul’s Beef and Lamb Stew. Treat the family to it for dinner and then take it for lunch the next day. Divide the leftovers up into glass Tupperware containers during dinner clean up so they will be ready to go in the morning. It’s easier to make the healthy choice if you don’t have to think about it!
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 1 minute each: Jumping Jacks, Jump Rope, Burpees, Push-Ups
- Workout: Box Jumps, Sit-Ups, Medicine Ball Cleans, Push Presses
- Directions: Complete 4 rounds of rotating Tabata intervals, progressing sequentially through one interval of each movement per round: 20 seconds of box jumps, 10 seconds of rest, 20 seconds of Sit-Ups, 10 seconds of rest, 20 seconds of medicine ball cleans, 10 seconds of rest, and so on.
- Challenge: 8 Tabata intervals of Broad Jumps
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Breathing Walk or Roll and Stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“When the world says, ‘Give up,’ Hope whispers, ‘Try it one more time.’” ~ Author Unknown
- Journaling Exercise:
Family matters can offer us some of our greatest challenges. Reflect on a hard conversation you are in the midst of with a family member or close friend. What is making it so hard? What would the greatest outcome be, from your perspective? How about the greatest outcome from their perspective?