Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Friday night is date night! Rather than going out to eat, get twice the quality time at half the cost by making an exotic dish at home. Try this Spicy Indian Dahl.
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 2 rounds – 50 m of Broad Jumps, 50 m of Bear Crawls back to start position
- Workout: Goblet Squats, Deadlift with Dumbbells
- Instructions: Perform alternating sets of goblet squats and deadlifts with dumbbells in an ascending rep scheme – 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21 (3 goblet squats + 3 deadlifts, 6 goblet squats + 6 deadlifts…) focusing on technique, range of motion, and core stabilization throughout rather than speed. Record weight used and time to complete.
- Challenge: 5 minutes practice on Kipping Pull-Ups looking for max consecutive reps
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Breathing Walk or Roll and Stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“Decisions determine destiny.” ~ Frederick Speakman
- Journaling Exercise:
The choices we make daily are the ones that shape our future. What three people do you know or know of who never seem to tire of making the right decisions? How about making the right decisions for their family?