Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Our team member, MJ, has become very popular at holiday parties with her hobby of trying out new raw desserts. This Raw Cherry Pie was last year’s creation, and we think it will make an amazingly healthy and delicious alternative to your dessert queue this season!
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 2 rounds – Jog/Run 100 m, Anchored Leg Lifts
- Workout: Knees to Elbows, Jumping Pull-Ups
- Instructions: Perform alternating sets of knees to elbows and jumping pull-ups in a descending rep scheme – 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 (10 knees to elbows + 10 jumping pull-ups, 9 knees to elbows + 9 jumping pull-ups…), focusing on technique and range of motion throughout.
3 attempts at a max duration Bent-Arm Hang:
Grip a pull-up bar with an overhand grip, hands shoulder width apart.
Jump/pull yourself to a chin-over-bar position with bent arms.
Maintain the position for as long as you can.
Time stops when your chin is no longer over the bar.
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Breathing Walk or Roll and Stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“You must remain focused on your journey to greatness.” ~ Les Brown
- Journaling Exercise:
Who are the people that matter most to you? Take a few minutes and brainstorm in your journal creative ways you can show each of those closest to you just how valuable they are to you (i.e. a note of appreciation and gratitude, an act of service, a gift).