Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Breakfast: Fruit and Spinach Smoothie
- Snack: Flax Date Muffins
- Lunch: Dr Camilla’s Bonfire Stew [video]
- Dinner: Spicy Indian Dahl
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 5 rounds of 10 Jumping Jacks and 10 Air Squats
- Workout: Alternating Lunges, Burpees, Box Jumps
Directions: 5 rounds of 15 of each movement. Record the total time elapsed. To make this workout harder, do the lunges while holding weight. To make this workout easier, do Box Jumps with Step Down.
- Challenge: 100 Jump Ropes
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Tough workout yesterday? Try some active recovery like a breathing walk or a roll and stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“Make rest a necessity, not an objective.” – Jim Rohn
- Journaling Exercise:
In a culture of relentlessly rising demand and chronic overdrive, a little intentional renewal goes a long way. What pastime do you engage in to give your brain a break? Is it a healthy one?