Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Oranges and beets are in season now. Try this Orange Carrot Beet Salad and remember this tip when selecting your produce: the heavy oranges are the juiciest ones.
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 2 minute Jump Rope 15 Broad Jumps
- Workout: Handstand Push-Ups, Medicine Ball Cleans, Kettlebell Push Press
- Directions: Complete 3 rounds of 10 handstand Push Ups, 10 medicine ball cleans, and 10 kettlebell push presses. Select appropriate weights for medicine balls and kettlebells.
- Challenge: Cumulative total of 2 minutes or max time (whichever is longer) static squat hold.
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Breathing Walk or Roll and Stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“… Many people surrender what is possible for what is comfortable.” - Orrin Woodward
- Journaling Exercise:
By choosing to embrace struggle, we bring about opportunity for growth. Consider a current struggle or conflict area in your professional life. Take a few minutes to write out the nature of this struggle. Then consider your ideal response the next time this conflict comes up.