Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Holiday parties can be tough! Make a healthier treat to bring to work to show people that you don’t need to have food loaded with sugar and gluten to make a yummy pie. Try this Paleo Pumpkin Pie.
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 3 rounds – 10 meter Bear Crawl, 5 sit-ups, 15 Jumping Jacks
- Workout: Deadlifts, Kettlebell Sit-Ups, One Legged Jump Rope
- Instructions: Select a light to moderate weight for the deadlift (whichever variation you require) and weighted sit-ups. Focusing on maintaining good technique throughout, complete 10 reps of each movement (a full set per leg for the jump rope). Follow with 20 reps of each, and finally 30 reps of each.
- Challenge: Kipping Ring Dips – as many as you can get in 3 minutes
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Breathing Walk or Roll and Stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie
- Journaling Exercise:
Gratitude is a choice, not a feeling. Consider your work-life, work-place, and co-workers. If your brother/sister asked you to list five things you were most grateful for about your job, what would you say?