Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Pop this treat in a jar for your ride to work, or like our Team Member MJ, a ride across the country! The Cruise Control Smoothie is tart and sweet, and best served chilled.
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 50 Thrusters with PVC
- Workout: Wall Ball, Russian Kettlebell Swing
- Instructions: Alternating sets of wall balls and Russian kettlebell swings (at or just above eye-level) in a decreasing rep scheme – 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 (10 wall balls + 10 Russian kettlebell swings, 9 wall balls + 9 Russian kettlebell swings…), focusing on technique, range of motion, and core stabilization throughout, rather than speed. Record weight used and time to complete.
- Challenge: 25 Handstand Push-Ups (focus on technique and range of motion, not speed)
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Breathing Walk or Roll and Stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“We often think of our values as lofty qualities that are called upon when we face harrowing circumstances, rather than a source of fuel driving our behaviors each and every day.” ~ Annie Perrin
- Journaling Exercise:
Reflecting on our values motivates the behaviors most congruent with who we are at our best. Who are you when you are operating as your best self in your workplace? Name three traits you exhibit when living like this. What life values do these traits represent? (ie. I am well-rested and able to fully focus on the people and tasks I interact with. Value: Presence).