Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Looking for a way to switch up your morning routine? Try this new take on QUINOA! The Quinoa Breakfast Bowl is a nutritious and filling way to start your day!
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 2 rounds: 1 minute Jump Rope (any style), 20 Sit-Ups, 20 Push-Ups
- Workout: Goat, Sots Press
- Instructions: Spend 10-15 minutes working on a skill movement you choose to improve upon (see Goat), then complete 10 sets of 5 consecutive Sots presses (squat once and hold through five presses if you can), using light weight (pipe/stick/empty barbell) and focusing on technique rather than speed or weight.
- Challenge: 100 Jack Knives
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Breathing Walk or Roll and Stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
I define important as whatever it is I believe will add the most enduring value if I get it done. ~ Tony Schwartz
- Journaling Exercise:
Completing important tasks before they become urgent illustrates true prioritization. Envision yourself accomplishing one of your recent goals before the end of this month. What’s the goal? How do you feel once it’s completed? What comes because of it?