Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Breakfast: Chicken Sausage with Sliced Apples
- Snack: Kale Crisps
- Lunch: Shrimp Stuffed Avocados
- Dinner: Dr. Paul’s Paleo Beef and Lamb Stew
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 4 rounds of 10 Floor Wipers & 5 Push-Ups
- Workout: Seated Press, Deadlift, Overhead Squat
Directions: 5 rounds of 5 of each movement using two dumbbells. Selected weight should be max load to safely complete all the sets without altering the weight. Do not change the weight used between the movements (you will be limited to the max weight of your weakest movement). Reps are to be done deliberately focusing on technique and form rather than speed. (Make this workout harder or easier.)
- Challenge: 100 Jump Overs
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Tough workout yesterday? Try some active recovery like a breathing walk or a roll and stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“The act of putting pen to paper encourages pause for thought…(helping) us regain our equilibrium.” – Norbet Platt
- Journaling Exercise:
Slowing our full lives down to reflect for five minutes does miracles for our brains. Where do you spend your most relaxing recreation time? How often do you get there? When do your friends get to see you? What off-the-clock activity or non-activity do you come back from rejuvenated?