Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Breakfast: Healthy Gluten-free Waffles
- Snack: Fruit and Spinach Smoothie with Raw Nuts
- Lunch: Leftover Mexican Lime Chicken Soup with Salad
- Dinner: Filet Chez Paul with Roasted Cauliflower & Sage &
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm-Up: 3 Minutes of a brisk walk/jog and jumping jacks
- Workout: Double-Unders, Handstand Kick-Ups to Wall, & Alternating Lunges
Directions: 2 Rounds. One minute per movement with 30 seconds of rest between each one. Record the number of repetitions completed for each movement. (Make this WOD harder or easier).
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Tough workout yesterday? Try some active recovery like a breathing walk or a roll and stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“If you want to change the world, pick up your pen…” Martin Luther
- Journaling Exercise:
Writing things down is a key to your success becoming reality. In what part of your professional life are you feeling most successful? What parts are easy? Fun? Are there times during your workday when you expend AND receive energy? What components of the day do you dread? Why?