Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Did you know pregnant women should get at least 80-100 grams of protein per day? Treat your pregnant wife or friend to a grass-fed Grilled Hamburger. Add a soft-boiled egg or two on top for some extra protein power and enjoy every drop of the runny, nutrient dense-egg yolk as your topping. That way you can skip sugary condiments!
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 20 Alternating Lunges, 20 Sit-Ups, 20 Jumping Jacks, 20 Push-Ups
- Workout: Back Squat, Dead Hang Pull-ups
- Instructions: 3 sets of 3 reps per movement: complete all sets of one movement before progressing to the next. Select heavy weights for each movement (add weight to pull-ups only if all reps can be completed without challenge). Increase weight between sets as necessary.
- Challenge: 100 Bench Dips
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Breathing Walk or Roll and Stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“The most important single influence in the life of a person is another person…who is worthy of emulation.” ~ Paul D. Shafer
- Journaling Exercise:
Those whom we spend the most time with shape us most profoundly. Name five of the people with whom you spend the majority of your time outside of work. Of those five, which of them inspire you to live life in line with your values?