Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Breakfast: Veggie Frittata
- Snack: Bonfire Adventure Trail Mix
- Lunch: Grilled Chicken and Honeydew Salsa and Salad
- Dinner: Crockpot Chuck Roast with Steamed Broccoli and Fiesta Salad
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 3 rounds of 10 Jumping Lunges & 10 Burpees
- Workout: One Arm Dumbbell Squat, Hollow Rocks, Cleans
Directions: 3 rounds, 2 minutes for each movement, Record number of reps and modifications used. (Make this workout harder or easier).
- Challenge: 100 Seconds total, Sprints.
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Tough workout yesterday? Try some active recovery like a breathing walk or a roll and stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“Words do two major things: They provide food for the mind and create light for understanding and awareness.” – Jim Rohn
- Journaling Exercise:
Your family deserves the whole you – but knowing the whole you takes some articulating. What family activity do you look forward to most? Where can you and your family relax and have a blast together? If your family requested your presence at the family event you’d rather eat roughage than attend, what would it be? Why?