Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Breakfast: Veggie Fritatta
- Snack: MJ’s Jersey Smoothie
- Lunch: Cucumber Avocado Soup
- Dinner: Dr Paul’s Gloucester Chicken
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 30 slow and careful Deadlifts with PVC. Focus on form.
- Workout: Deadlifts with Dumbbells
Directions: Tabata Deadlifts using Dumbbells
- Challenge: 100 Double Unders
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Tough workout yesterday? Try some active recovery like a breathing walk or a roll and stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“Health is a state of harmony between the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical distractions, the gates of the soul open.” ~B.K.S. Iyenga
- Journaling Exercise:
Regular time to attend to the health of our souls will not be made for us. We must make it ourselves. Where in your week will you give yourself time to come away from ‘pouring-out’ and instead allow yourself to be ‘poured-into’?