Meal of the Day (MOD):
- These Lemon Pepper Chicken & Veggie Stacks are a great Sunday prep project. Make a tray of stacks and don’t worry about lunch until midweek! And the pesto is a great touch!
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 3 rounds – 10 Mountain Climbers, 10 Slide Unders
- Workout: 400 m Run/500 m row relay
- Directions: Complete 8 rounds Running 400 m (1/4 mi), resting between rounds only as long as it took you to run the preceding 400 m. If you have access to a rowing machine, you may substitute with eight 500 m rows and one minute rest between. Record times and rest intervals.
- Challenge: Jump Squats – as many as you can get in 2 minutes
- Active Recovery options: Breathing walk or Roll and Stretch
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
- Journaling Exercise:
We choose our perspective – and every day the world offers opportunities for us to stand in awe. We must only be ready for them. Reflect on an instance that occurred within the past week that you wound up thinking about more than you expected. Write down why has that moment has held such significance to you.