Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Sunday is food prep day. Beat the winter chill with a hearty soup like this Chicken Vegetable Soup. A vital behavior is to make it in bulk so it lasts for days. The result? A cheap and easy lunch solution for the first half of your work week. You’re welcome in advance!
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 20 Dumbbell Presses (very light) , 30 Slide Unders, 20 Jump Overs
- Workout: Jog/Run, Thrusters with Dumbbells, Jog/Run
- Instructions: Run 1 mile, Complete 100 thrusters with dumbbells, Run 1 mile
- Challenge: Max duration Static Leg Hold
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Breathing Walk or Roll and Stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Journaling Exercise:
Whom we trust speaks volumes. When things aren’t going as planned, whom do you place your trust in? Where do you find rest when the circumstances around you are going haywire?