Meal of the Day (MOD):
- This Chicken Chili Soup is a great way to use up your leftover chicken in the fridge. It’s also a spicy way to warm up after a day in the wintry cold!
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 2 rounds – 30 Jumping Jacks, 20 Overhead Squats with Pipe/Stick, Bear Crawl 10 body lengths
- Workout: Jog/Run, Burpees, Jump Rope Singles
- Instructions: 5 rounds as quickly as can be completed:
400 m run
50 jump rope singles
- Challenge: As many Handstand Push-Ups as possible in 2 minutes
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Breathing Walk or Roll and Stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“A simple man believes anything, but a prudent man gives thought to his steps.” ~ Proverbs 14:15
- Journaling Exercise:
Let your deepest values become a greater guide to your daily choices. Reflect upon five values you desire to align your actions around, regardless of the circumstances (i.e. compassion, responsibility, honesty, patience, gratitude…).