Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Breakfast: Quinoa with Raisin and Nuts
- Snack: Honey Apple Cole Slaw
- Lunch: Thai Turkey Soup
- Dinner: Simple Delicious Chicken Thighs
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 5 minute Jog
- Workout: Sprints, Jump Overs, Sit-Ups.
Directions: 5 rounds. Run as fast as you can for 10 seconds, then either 20 Jump Overs or jump as high as you can and tuck your knees repeatedly for 15 seconds. Then do 20 sit-ups.
- Challenge: 100 Jump Squats
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Tough workout yesterday? Try some active recovery like a breathing walk or a roll and stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.” – Epictetus
- Journaling Exercise:
It would do our heads and hearts well to rest our wallets regularly, recognizing what we already have. How can you simplify your spending this week, making use of what you’ve already purchased?