Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Breakfast: Broccoli Stumps and Eggs [video]
- Snack: Heirloom Tomato Salad
- Lunch: Portobello Tuna Burgers
- Dinner: Grilled Hamburgers
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 4 rounds of 5-second sprints
- Workout: Brisk Walk, Pushups, Air Squats, Sit-ups
Directions: 5 rounds of a brisk walk for a 1/4 of a mile, then stop 5 Push-ups, 10 Air Squats and 10 Sit-Ups. Record the total time elapsed. To make this workout harder, do Clapping Push-ups instead. To make this workout easier, do Modified Push-ups.
- Challenge: 100 Alternating Lunges
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Tough workout yesterday? Try some active recovery like a breathing walk or a roll and stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“Human beings aren’t meant to operate like machines – at high speeds, continuously, for long periods of time. On the contrary, people perform best when they operate rhythmically – spending and renewing energy.” – Tony Schultze
- Journaling Exercise:
By intentionally aligning with our body’s natural rhythms, we learn to listen to its signals. How are you actively listening to your body’s need for rest?