Meal of the Day (MOD):
- These Classic Stuffed Peppers are a great dish for a dinner party. They are easy to make and present so beautifully on a plate!
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 3 minutes of Bear Crawls, keeping hips as low as possible.
- Workout: Lunges, Double Unders, Burpees
- Directions: Complete as many rounds as possible in 15 minutes of 10 stick-up lunges, 20 double unders and 5 burpees.
- Challenge: 8 alternating Tabata intervals of Sit-Ups and Tuck Jumps
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Breathing Walk or Roll and Stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“We can tell our greatest values by looking at our checkbook stubs.” ~Gloria Steinem
- Journaling Exercise:
Our personal expenses speak volumes. List 5 establishments that see a regular flow of cash from your bank account each month. In your journal, pen a brief letter to your grandmother explaining why you spend money on each of these things.