Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Gobble gobble! This is a great topping for any salad. It also makes a great dip for raw veggies. Bring this Cashew Crunch to Thanksgiving dinner today, or the next dinner party you attend for an appetizer.
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 3 rounds: 10 Bear Crawls, 10 Hollow Rocks
- Workout: Deadlift with Dumbbells, Dumbbells Press, Squat to Box
- Directions: 3 sets of 5 reps per movement. Complete all sets of one movement before progressing to the next. Select moderate to heavy weights for each movement; increase the weight between sets as necessary.
- Challenge: 100 Slide Unders (not for time, be deliberate about the movement).
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Breathing Walk or Roll and Stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“No trumpets sound when the important decisions of our life are made. Destiny is made known silently.” ~ Agnes De Mille
- Journaling Exercise:
Making the best choice when no one is watching is often our greatest struggle. In your opinion, what are 5 of the most high quality organizations you could give to monetarily?