Meal of the Day (MOD):
- A great way to save time in the morning is to prep at night. Hard-boiled eggs are easy to make and store, and are a great source of protein. Try this Hard Boiled Eggs with Fresh Pesto recipe…and save some extra pesto for later this week!
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 3 rounds – 10 Anchored Leg Lifts, 10 Double Unders, 10 Burpees
- Workout: Jog/Run, Push-Ups, Sit-Ups
- Instructions: Complete as many rounds of 100 m run, 10 Push-Ups, 10 Sit-ups as you can in 20 minutes [Hint: Also, check tomorrow’s workout early so you have sufficient time to plan for it.]
- Challenge: Find a partner and do 100 Alternating Box Jumps as quickly as you can.
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Breathing Walk or Roll and Stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.” – Epictetus
- Journaling Exercise:
We would do well never to take for granted the gifts in our lives, nor miss the opportunity to recognize them. List five of the resources you have access to that bring peace of mind to your life each day (i.e. grocery/farm store, running (warm!) water, church community, etc.).