Meal of the Day (MOD):
- A great snack for some healthy fat is an avocado. Just slice it in half with some salt and pepper, and you’re good to go. If you’d like to mix it up a bit, try MJ’s Avocado Grapefruit Salad. Maybe even add some bacon the way Dr Franson does!
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: One Legged Jump Rope, 2 minutes alternate legs as necessary; 25 Burpees
- Workout: Jog/Run, Air Squats, Push-Ups, Mountain Climbers, Hollow Rocks, Box Jumps
- Instructions: Record your time to complete 3 rounds as quickly as you can –
400 m run
20 air squats
20 mountain climbers (left + right = 1 rep)
20 hollow rocks
20 box jumps
- Challenge: 100 (each leg) Box Steps
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Breathing Walk or Roll and Stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“Money is an instrument for life, not the meaning of it.” ~ Darren Hardy
- Journaling Exercise:
Our limited resources – time, energy, focus, and money – must be put to use in accordance with what we value most. What were three of the most valuable financial investments you made over the last year? Why were they valuable?