Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Breakfast: Yummy Quinoa with Raisins and Nuts
- Snack: Dr. Paul’s Paleo Yambanana Bread
- Lunch: Bonfire Fiesta Salad with leftover Healthy Chili
- Dinner: Chicken Marsala with Chopped Salad
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 2 minutes of Walking Lunges and Jump Overs
- Workout: Mountain Climbers, Lunges with Dumbbells, Push-Ups, Burpees
Directions: 4 rounds, 1 minute each, with a 1 minute rest after each round. Focus on form and full range of motion rather than speed. (Make this workout harder or easier).
- Challenge: 100 Air Squats
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Tough workout yesterday? Try some active recovery like a breathing walk or a roll and stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“ … Because the picking up of a pen isn’t painful and ink can be cheap medicine…” – Ann Voskamp
- Journaling Exercise:
Identifying that you are the voice of your own talk track could be the most valuable thing you do this week. If your self-talk became audible, what’s the statement you’d most frequently hear? What’s the most valuable statement you make to yourself? If your co-workers could hear that self-talk, what would they hear? And how would they respond? How about your spouse? Siblings? Talk the talk to help you walk towards your goals.