Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Breakfast: Yummy Eggs with Spinach
- Snack: Ants on a Log
- Lunch: Healthy Chili
- Dinner: Dr Bruce’s Teriyaki Fish
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 20 Air Squats, 20 Push Ups, 20 Sit Ups
- Workout: Box Jumps, Jump Squats, Jumping Lunges
Directions: 3 Rounds of 20 reps of each movement. Record total time elapsed.
- Challenge: 100 Jump Rope
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Tough workout yesterday? Try some active recovery like a breathing walk or a roll and stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.” – Sir Aurthur Conan Doyle
- Journaling Exercise:
Designing your day around a few good habits allows you to create and build on your success. Where can you incorporate a consistent habit of movement into your day?