Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Pack more nutrition into your morning than most people get all day with the Bonfire Green Smoothie. Add it to your breakfast or enjoy it on the way to work!
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 20 Air Squats and 20 Deadlifts with PVC
- Workout: 100 meter Sprints, Deadlifts, One Arm Overhead Squat
- Directions: 3 Rounds doing each movement for 1 minute. Use a dumbbell/dumbbells for the entire workout. No breaks in between. Alternate one arm movements as needed. Record the total time elapsed.
- Challenge: 100 of any movement you’d like!
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Tough workout yesterday? Try some active recovery like a breathing walk or a roll and stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“To create movement, you must be specific and concrete about what it is that you are trying to accomplish” – The Heath Brothers
- Journaling Exercise:
In order to move toward health, you’ve got to know what a thriving, happy you will look like! Name 5 ways you’d like to see yourself get healthier. State them as though they have already become reality. For example, “I take the stairs without losing my breath,” “I get enough sleep that I awake feeling rested,” and “I move, pant, and sweat 7 days a week.”