Meal of the Day (MOD):
- The perfect solution to combat the cooler weather coming in? Dr Paul’s Chili Omelet. You’re welcome.
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 200 meter Jog, 20 Jumping Jacks
- Workout: Sot’s Presses, Slide Unders, Jack Knives
- Directions: Complete 3 rounds of 2 minutes per movement with one minute rest between rounds. Focus on form and technique rather than speed and reps. Movements should be very deliberate; break and reset as many times as necessary during the two minutes to maintain good technique.
- Challenge: 8 Tabata intervals of Squats
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Static holds or roll and stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“The power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life.” ~Anthony Robbins
- Journaling Exercise:
Write down 3 of your best excuses for why you are not where you want to be with your fitness. Next to each of these excuses, write one decision that will move you in direction of your desired health outcome.
i.e. My schedule is too hectic for me to work out. – I will map out my workouts on the family calendar at the beginning of the week.