Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Thinking you’ll have to miss out on stuffing this year? Worry no longer! Try this great Paleo Stuffing recipe from our friends at Whole 9.
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 2 rounds: 25 Jumping Jacks, 10 Push-Ups
- Workout: Floor Wipers, American Kettlebell Swing, Thrusters with Dumbbell
- Directions: Complete 3 rounds of 20 (goal: consecutive) reps of each movement. Select a weight for each movement that provides a mild challenge after five consecutive reps, not one that will allow form to deteriorate after 10 reps. Focus on proper form in each rep rather than speed through the reps/rounds.
- Challenge: 100 Overhead Squats with PVC for time.
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Breathing Walk or Roll and Stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent.” ~ Marilyn vos Savant
- Journaling Exercise:
In nature, we encounter a challenge or struggle, adapt, and move forward. List 3 of the greatest battles you are facing with your body. Take one of those battles and envision what complete success would look like in it.