Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Bethany and Jesse made these Brussel Sprouts with Bacon as a Thanksgiving side dish, and her whole family agreed that bacon is an ideal conveyance method for brussel sprouts. Try adding carrots and onions or other veggies to add some color (also known as nutrients).
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 4 rounds – 10 Overhead Squats, 10 Slide Unders
- Workout: Jog/Run, Anchored Leg Lifts, Alternating Lunges
- Instructions: Complete as many rounds as possible in 15 minutes -100 m sprint, 20 anchored leg lifts, 30 “stick-up” lunges (alternating lunges with arms held straight overhead)
- Challenge: Highest number of consecutive Double Unders achieved within a 3 minute time limit.
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Breathing Walk or Roll and Stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“Let each become all that he was created capable of being.” ~ Thomas Carlyle
- Journaling Exercise:
Each of us possess the capacity to surprise ourselves with what we are physically capable of. When was the last time you surprised yourself – pushing further and accomplishing more than you expected? How did you feel after it?