Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Roasted Root Vegetables are a delicious way to warm up your night! Not to mention an easy, colorful way to get those nutrients onto your table and into your family.
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 2 rounds – 20 Burpees, 20 Mountain Climbers
- Workout: Overhead Squats, Bench Dips
- Instructions: Focusing on full range of motion and slow, steady pace through each movement, complete 3 sets of:
- 25 overhead squats
- 25 bench dips
- Challenge: As many light, weighted Sit-Ups (see Kettlebell Sit-ups) in 2 minutes as you can get.
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Breathing Walk or Roll and Stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
The power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life. ~ Anthony Robbins
- Journaling Exercise:
Write down three of your best excuses for why you are not where you want to be with your fitness. Next to each of these excuses, write one decision that will move you in direction of your desired health outcome (i.e. Excuse: my schedule is too hectic for me to work out…Decision: I will map out my workouts on the family calendar at the beginning of the week.).