Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Breakfast: Simple Chicken Omelet
- Snack: Dried Pear Crisps
- Lunch: Bonfire Fish Chowda
- Dinner: Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 2 rounds of 15 Squats, 15 Sit-ups & 15 Push-Ups
- Workout: Medicine Ball Cleans and Handstand Push-ups
Directions: 5 rounds of 20 Cleans and 10 Hand Stand Push-ups. Reps are to be done deliberately focusing on technique and form rather than speed. (Make this workout harder or easier.)
- Challenge: 100 Box Jumps
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Tough workout yesterday? Try some active recovery like a breathing walk or a roll and stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“Concerning all acts of initiative and creation, there is one elementary truth: The moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamt would have come his way.” – W.H.Murray
- Journaling Exercise:
We are hard wired to believe in something. What have you been wondering about lately? In your day-to-day head game, is your thought process more like a sailboat on a windless day – or a buoy in a thunderstorm? If you could explore the “reason why _______ happens” – what would _______ be?