Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Breakfast: Dr Bruce’s Almond Flour Pancakes
- Snack: Melon Milkshake
- Lunch: Asian Chicken Soup
- Dinner: Scallops Provencal
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 5 rounds of 5-second Sprints and 5 Jumping Jacks
- Workout: Double Unders & Push Press
Directions: 3 Rounds of 50 Double Unders and 15 Push Press. Record total time elapsed. To make this workout easier, do 100 Single Jump Ropes for each round instead. To make it harder, do the Double Unders unbroken!
- Challenge: 100 Knees to Elbows
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Tough workout yesterday? Try some active recovery like a breathing walk or a roll and stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“It is what you read when you don’t have to that determines what you will be when you can’t help it. ~Oscar Wilde
- Journaling Exercise:
Books are medicine for our minds. Where can you incorporate reading into your daily routine?