Meal of the Day (MOD):
- It’s party season! Get some cute little holiday Dixie cups and bring this glorious Chocolate Mousse as fun treat. People won’t believe it’s good for you!
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 200 m Jog/Run, 50 Jumping Jacks
- Workout: Kettlebell Single Arm Press, Kettlebell Push Press, Kettlebell Push Jerk
- Instructions: Complete 3 sets of 3 reps per movement with each arm, increasing in weight each round –
3 KB Press Left, 3 KB Press Right;
3 KB Push Press Left, 3 KB Push Press Right;
3 KB Push Jerk Left, 3 KB Push Jerk Right
Example weight progression: 20 lb, 25 lb, 35 lb
- Challenge: 100 Clapping Push-Ups as quickly as possible
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Breathing Walk or Roll and Stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“Nothing contributes so much to tranquilize the mind as a steady purpose — a point on which the soul may fix its intellectual eye. ” ~ Mary Shelley
- Journaling Exercise:
People perform best when given clear standards. Standards provide clarity, accountability, and the opportunity for feedback. List three figures – whom you know personally or from afar – who operate with a consistent focus on their standards.