Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Breakfast: Turkey Egg Scramble
- Snack: Chili Roasted Carrots
- Lunch: Tuna Spinach Salad
- Dinner: Bloody Mary Steak Tips and Zucchini
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 3 rounds of 10 Lunges and 30 seconds of marching in place.
- Workout: Burpees & Running
Directions: Run one mile, stopping every 1/4 of a mile to do 20 burpees. Record the total time elapsed. To make this workout harder, carry something heavy on your run like a barbell, kettlebell or a big book. To make this workout easier, do Modified Push-ups instead of burpees.
- Challenge: 100 Jump Squats
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Tough workout yesterday? Try some active recovery like a breathing walk or a roll and stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“Saying no … gives you the resources to say yes to the most important opportunities.” Seth Godin
- Journaling Exercise:
Periodic moments of rest during the workday enable greater focus and creativity. How can you make time for your brain and body to rest and renew during the work day?