Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you find yourself running out of time in the morning, prepare something in advance. A Bonfire best practice is planning some time during your week to do food prep. Sunday afternoons is a great time to make a batch of this Egg Salad and you’re all set for a healthy breakfast for Monday and Tuesday!
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 2 rounds: 20 Push-ups, 20 Jumping Jacks, 20 Frog Jumps
- Workout: Push Press, Back Squat, Deadhang Pull-Up
- Directions: 5 sets of 3 reps per movement: complete all sets of one movement before progressing to the next. Select moderate to heavy weights for each movement, increase weight between sets as necessary.
- Challenge: 100 Kettlebell Swings for time.
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Breathing Walk or Roll and Stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths. ” ~ Drew Barrymore
- Journaling Exercise:
Our area of greatest struggle is often our area of greatest service to the world. Take 5 minutes and think about the life category in which you have faced some of your toughest struggles. List three things have you learned in the process.