- “But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads?”
- “Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him.” Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- “Knowledge is power and enthusiasm pulls the switch.” Steve Droke
- “The state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of your state of mind.” Dr. Wayne W. Dye
- A primary method for gaining a mind full of peace is to practice emptying the mind.
- “Your imagination is the preview to life’s coming attractions.” Albert Einstein
- “Your inner-most dominant thoughts become your outer-most tangible reality.” Dr. John Demartini
- “The act of putting pen to paper encourages pause for thought…(helping) us regain our equilibrium.” – Norbet Platt
- “A simple man believes anything, but a prudent man gives thought to his steps.” Proverbs 14:15
- “No trumpets sound when the important decisions of our life are made. Destiny is made known silently.” ~ Agnes De Mille
- “ It’s a sign of mediocrity when you demonstrate gratitude with moderation.” ~ Robert Benigni
- “Let each become all that he was created capable of being.” ~ Thomas Carlyle
- “Nothing contributes so much to tranquilize the mind as a steady purpose — a point on which the soul may fix its intellectual eye.
” ~ Mary Shelley