- Feet shoulder width apart with toes pointed slightly outwards.
- Initiate squat by sticking your butt back.
- Keep your chest up and maintain a tight low back.
- Squat to or slightly below parallel making sure your knees stay over your toes and most of your body weight is in your heels.
- Drive back upwards out of your heels and keeping your knees pressed outwards, fully extending your hips and jump into the air.
- Land and return to the top of the squat standing at full extension.
You can use a medicine ball for support with this movement.