You can substitute a dumbbell, a jug of water, anything that you can hold that will provide some resistance.
- Start with the kettlebell in the racked position, arm bent and close to your body by your shoulder.
- Press the weight upward, keeping your knees locked. Exhale when pushing up the weight.
- Lock out your elbow and pause with your arm fully extended.
- In the same line of action, pull the weight back down into the racked position.
- Repeat for as many times as outlined in the workout switching arms periodically.