- Start with the kettlebell on the ground, centered between your feet.
- With both hands, deadlift the kettlebell up to a full standing position
- Switch to grasp the kettlebell with one hand.
- Assume a deadlift stance with your weight in your heels, , butt back and chest open.
- Swing the kettlebell back between your legs slightly.
- Begin to bring swing the kettlebell forward, and explosively extend your knees and hips, simultaneously.
- Let the momentum from your hips swing the kettlebell to approximately eye level.
- Let gravity pull the kettlebell back down to swing back between your legs and repeat.
- Alternate hands as appropriate. You can switch in mid air as shown in the video, or you can lower the kettlebell to the ground and begin again with the other arm.