Meal of the Day (MOD):
- Breakfast: Yummy Eggs with Spinach
- Snack: Raw nuts with an apple
- Lunch: Bonfire Fiesta Salad
- Dinner: Chanya’s Chili with Steamed Broccoli
Workout of the Day (WOD):
- Warm Up: 400m (1/4 mi) brisk walk/jog, 20 Pushups, 20 Sit-ups, 20 Squats
- Workout: Deadlift, Front Squats, Cleans (full squat)
Directions: 5 rounds, doing 3 of each movement. Use a weight bar or light dumbbells, a medicine ball. Focus on technique and form, rather than speed and weight. (Make this workout harder or easier.)
- OR Active Recovery (Rest Day): Tough workout yesterday? Try some active recovery like a breathing walk or a roll and stretch.
Journaling of the Day (JOD):
- Quote of the Day:
“The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want.” – Ben Stein
- Journaling Exercise:
Penning your goals is essential to forward movement. What’s your favorite way to work out? When you get your butt in gear and get it done, how is the rest of your day affected? If you could replace some aspect of your body, what would it be? Remind yourself – you are blessed to be alive.