- Place your hands on the rings with your fingers pointing inward and towards your body with your wrist on the rings.
- Stand below the rings
- Pull your body up to the rings, keeping your arms facing each other. Keep the rings close together and your arms close to your chest.
- Raise your body until your arms are almost completely bent while leaning your shoulders over the rings.
- Bring your legs forward slightly by bending the hips and lifting your knees up.
- To complete the movement, execute a ring dip by pushing down on the rings and extending your arms straight up. Keep the rings close to your body.