- Start with the kettlebell on the ground, centered between your feet.
- With both hands, deadlift the kettlebell up to a full standing position
- Switch to grasp the kettlebell with one hand.
- Assume a deadlift stance with your weight in your heels, butt back and chest open.
- Swing the kettlebell back between your legs slightly.
- Begin to bring swing the kettlebell forward, and explosively extend your knees and hips, simultaneously.
- Let the momentum from your hips swing the kettlebell to approximately eye level.
- Let gravity pull the kettlebell back down to swing back between your legs and repeat.